TMC-347 Fluoro-Solvent is an engineered fluorinated fluid designed as an economical alternative to Novec® 7100, Novec® 7200, Asakalin AE-3000 and other hydro-fluoro-ether fluids. It is ideal for precision cleaning of metals, alloys, composites and plastics. Other uses included a carrier solvent for fluorinated oils and greases; carrier solvent for silicone oils; quick drying agent; and particle removal.
Chemical Name: 1,1,2,2-Tetrafluoroethyl 2,2,2-Trifluoroethyl Ether
CAS Number: 406-78-0
- Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP)
- Low Global Warming Potential (GWP)
- SNAP approved
- Excellent thermal, chemical and hydrolytic stability
- Reclaimable by TMC Industries Inc.
- Low surface tension penetrates tight spaces for improved cleaning
- Can be used with ultrasonic cleaners.
- Heat Transfer
- Heavy-duty cleaning (co-solvent) – heavy oils, greases, fluxes
- Medium-duty cleaning (azeotrope)– oils, greases, waxes
- Light-duty cleaning (neat)– particulates, fluoro-lubricants, light oils, fluoropolymers
- Lubricant carrier: fluorocarbons, hydrocarbons, and silicones
- CFC, HCFC, HFC and PFC replacement
Boiling Point (@ 760 mm Hg)
Density (@ 25° C)
16.4 dyne / cm
Viscosity (@ 25 °C)
Dielectric Breakdown Voltage (kV)
Kinematic Viscosity (@ 25 °C)