Suitable for a wide range of applications in the chemical, petrochemical, paper and automotive industry, and in engineering, wood and plastic processing; Used on bolted connections, sliding contact bearings, linear sliding guides, splined shafts, press-fit joints, exhaust bolts, spark plug threads, flanges and flange seals, door hinges, brake mechanisms and plate springs.
Features & Benefits
- High load-carrying capacity
- Good corrosion protection
- Non-metallic formulation
- Wide service temperature range
- Low and constant coefficient of friction
- Facilitates disassembly even after extended periods and after demanding and unfavorable conditions of service
- Metal-free formulation avoids fastener brittleness or environmental contamination
- With a coefficient of friction similar to oiled bolts, tightening torques can be calculated and applied uniformly, even upon repeated loosening and tightening, aiding in:
- Uniform clamping force on flanges, valves, housings, etc.
- Increased safety against bolt fractures
- Increased safety against loosened screws due to vibration
|Product Type:||Anti-Seize Paste|
|Solid Lubricant:||Graphite, white solids|
|Hazmat:||Yes - a shipping surcharge may be applied|