An ISO 460 grade PAO gear oil that contains a rust, oxidation, anti-wear, and corrosion inhibited additive package. Also H1 certified through NSF for incidental food contact.
Industrial applications requiring wider range of operation, increased resistance to oxidation and high load carrying capacity than conventional oils.
Features & Benefits
• Lower overall maintenance costs
• Wider temperature range
• Longer oil-drain intervals
• Reduced lubricant consumption
• Extended equipment lifetime
• Reduced energy consumption
• Long life reduces lubricant usage, maintenance cost
|Base Oil Viscosity:||460.2 @ 40°C|
|Color:||Clear to Golden Yellow|