Fluid Reclaim Service
- Our reclaim service provides a significant savings over the cost of new fluid and helps protect the environment by drastically reducing the amount of your waste stream.
- Reclamation restores inert PFPE and silicone fluids to their original state at about one third the cost of new.
- Reclaim and reuse fluids many times to gain greater cost efficiencies. Under most conditions you can expect 85-90% of the contaminated fluid returned to like new quality. Often customers ask that we top off with virgin material to return the same quantity sent in for reclamation.
- Reduce your hazardous waste disposal and achieve better environmental stewardship. TMC Industries properly disposes of the contaminants.
- Combined with your preventative maintenance program, using reclaimed fluids can decrease down-time on equipment & significantly reduce your MRO cost.
3M™ Novec™ 7100, 7200, 7500, any of the FL, DA, DE versions, others
3M Fluorinert™ FC-72, FC-77, FC-770, FC-3283, FC-40, FC-43, FC-70
Solvay Galden® HT55, HT70, HT80, HT110, HT135, HT170, HT200, HT230, HT270
Solvay Galden DET, D02, D02-TS, D03, D05
Solvay Fomblin® Y06/6, 14/6, 16/6, 25/6 PFPE vacuum pump oils
Chemours Krytox™ 1506, 1514, 1525 PFPE vacuum pump oils
- Chemours Vertrel™ XF, XP, XE, XM, MCA, SMT, MCA+, SFR, SDG
- CTFE oils – HaloVac® H190, H125, H100, & H27
- Silicone Diffusion Pump Oils – DC-702, DC-704, & DC-705 and equivalents
- Convoil 20 oil
- LENIUM FHD Vapor Degreasing Solvent